11031 72 Street SE
| | Sold
10,939 +/- SQ.FT. ON 1.51 ACRES
- Exceptional opportunity to acquire a free-standing building with
- functional shop and large fenced, heavy compacted yard.
- Newer building, built in 2008 by one of Calgary’s leading
- commercial construction companies – Boychuck Design Build.
- High-quality, well-designed building full of natural light.
- In the heart of up and coming industrial/commercial area – part of
- Point Trotter Industrial Park
- Located just off Stoney Trail & Glenmore Trail SE, offering quick
- and easy access to major transportation routes.
- Drive-In loading with drive-around potential.
- Building features: Radiant heat in shop, make-up air, power
- doors, shop drain, LED lights, air lines throughout and alarm
- Includes showers in each washroom and undeveloped mezzanine.
Vendor represented by Aaron Gunn and Tyler Guluche